ENAC is delighted to invite you at the ODREA Final Workshop on the 31st of March 2015. The event will take place at the ENAC premises in Toulouse, France
ODREA is a project co-founded by SESAR JU and performed by a consortium including Rockwell Collins France, ENAC, DNSA and SAGEM, in response to the SJU call for proposal ref. SJU/LC/0087-CFP.
The project investigates the following aspects of RPAS insertion in civilian airspaces:
- Definition and validation of procedures in aerodrome circulation, and during SID/STAR phase of flight around the same airport,
- Capability to issue an IFR-like flight plan for RPAS,
- Capability to integrate a MALE RPAS into the managed air traffic of a middle sized commercial airport,
- Capability to follow adapted SID/STAR from/to a middle sized commercial airport,
- Capability to conduct RPAS missions in a lower airspace, including abnormal situations,
- D&A procedures and technology.
Lunch, coffee, tea and soft drinks will be offered during breaks. Travel is the responsability of each participant.
Registration before the 20th of March 2015 is mandatory.
Eric Thomas (RCF) and Julien Farjon (Sagem) presented the ODREA Project at AUVSI 2014 (Orlando) and RPAS 2014 (Brussels) last June on behalf of the ODREA Consortium.
An opportunity for them to share with the international community about the objectives of the project, key technologies that will support it, as well as the status 8 months after kick-off.
The Detect & Avoid system as well as the predefined trajectories enabling the insertion of the Patroller into Toulouse-Blagnac’s traffic raised interest from the audience.
Communication tests have been realized between Toulouse-Blagnac airport, ENAC and Pontoise SAGEM drone control station
In order to make realistic simulations, drone control station of Patroller, is based in Pontoise. The flight status are transmitted (every seconds) on the internet with a secured VPN which carries the Ivy bus. Vocal radio transmissions to communicate with the controller are transfered through an IP.
The Patroller is integrated into the Toulouse-Blagnac IRMA radar image.
Conversely, the entire simulated Blagnac traffic is transmitted to Pontoise and can be viewed on both sites with a radar image (Twinkle) provided by DSNA to SAGEM.
Today members of consortium Odrea came to present and debate about project to air trafic controlers of Toulouse-Blagnac and Bordeaux Merignac.