ENAC is delighted to invite you at the ODREA Final Workshop on the 31st of March 2015. The event will take place at the ENAC premises in Toulouse, France
ODREA is a project co-founded by SESAR JU and performed by a consortium including Rockwell Collins France, ENAC, DNSA and SAGEM, in response to the SJU call for proposal ref. SJU/LC/0087-CFP.
The project investigates the following aspects of RPAS insertion in civilian airspaces:
- Definition and validation of procedures in aerodrome circulation, and during SID/STAR phase of flight around the same airport,
- Capability to issue an IFR-like flight plan for RPAS,
- Capability to integrate a MALE RPAS into the managed air traffic of a middle sized commercial airport,
- Capability to follow adapted SID/STAR from/to a middle sized commercial airport,
- Capability to conduct RPAS missions in a lower airspace, including abnormal situations,
- D&A procedures and technology.
Lunch, coffee, tea and soft drinks will be offered during breaks. Travel is the responsability of each participant.
Registration before the 20th of March 2015 is mandatory.